Wednesday, October 3, 2007

sex is likeYeahI

Let me break it down and tell you what your sex is likeYeahI don’t know what it isWhat it feels likeSex with youIt’s likeHeh, it’s likeDamnI don’t really know what it’s likeBut uh, let me try to explain.

Sex with you is like when I wake up in the morningSmell that good old breakfast mama use to makeSex with you is like the feeling that you getWhen all your friends surprise you on your birthdaySex with you is like, like I made the last shot and everybody screaming my nameSex with you is like my pocket full of dough and I don’t worry ’bout a damn thing

When I think about the sexNothing better comes to mindI wanna sex you all the damn timeThinking ’bout the sexIt’s got me wantin’ you to come trueAnd do sex like we always doSex with you is really the best with youIt makes life worth going throughAnd nobody got a body like you‘Cause my sex with you is one easy, gotto go lookin’ in the street it’s youAin’t nothing better then the way we doGirl I love having sex with you

Sex with you is like winning in a war after working so damn hardSex with you is like when the man at the dealer ship hands over the keys to my new carSex with you is like when I check’s up in the mail after been broke for so longSex with you is like its like getting off the bench and shorty is there to take you home

It’s all about the freaky things we doAnd I know, you like it just as much as I doBaby I aint never try to hit and runI’m just trying to make you the only oneI’ll sex you up on the regular‘Cause aint nothing better then sex with you:uh

Let me break it down and tell you what your sex is likeSex with you is like going to the strip clubAnd aint gotta pay for none of that strip loveSex with you is like, like a closet full of air forceSex with you is like, like be the first nigga in the hood with back drop’s 45’s

Sex with you is really the best with youIt makes life worth going throughAnd nobody got a body like you‘Cause my sex with you is one easy, gotto go lookin’ in the street it’s youAin’t nothing better then the way we do(I can have sex with you all night longTill six in the morning, holla)Girl I love having sex with you